Only Footlevelers functional orthotics support the 3 arches of the foot, which make up the plantar vault. They’re custom-made by hand based on your unique feet, body and health profile. Just as no two bodies are alike, no two pairs of Foot Levelers custom orthotics are alike.
Over-the-counter orthotics may initially cost less, but they only support one arch in your foot. When only one arch is being supported, it may not maintain the structure of your plantar vault, and problems can start in other parts of your body. In fact, “over-supporting” just one arch of the foot may actually cause pain and symptoms, not relieve them.
Foot Levelers Custom-Made Functional Orthotics
- Individually designed for you based on 3D scans or casts and your doctor’s exam
- Specific corrections are crafted by hand by our highly trained technicians; left–right imbalance and pronation addresses
- Orthotics help achieve a balanced foundation and a stabilized pelvis, and help adjustments "hold" better
- 3 Arch Advantage™ customized support helps balance the body from the ground up
- Premium materials, premium support: guaranteed or your money back
- Research proven to help relieve pain, improve biomechanics and support your doctor's adjustments
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER
page. Content is reviewed by Dr. James M. Cox I