You won’t experience transformation until you commit to change.
FirstLine Therapy is a specialized therapeutic lifestyle program unlike any other. It targets the foundations of healthy living by incorporating a sensible eating plan, exercise, nutritional supplementation, and stress management.
FirstLine Therapy helps you:
- Take simple steps every day that will help guide you to a path of healthy living
- Adopt habits of living that may delay the onset of illness in old age and possibly reverse disease progression and risk factors
The following key characteristics are unique to the FirstLine Therapy program:
- It’s a personalized lifestyle medicine program designed to help you achieve better health
- Most programs are focused on lowfat diets. But FirstLine Therapy emphasizes the importance of whole foods, low glycemic, plant-based eating plan
- The appropriate use of medical foods and supplements may enhance program effectiveness and may help support you in your healthy goals
Your personal FirstLine Therapy program includes:
- Health screening
- Body composition analysis
- Customized health plans
- Lifestyle and behavioral coaching
- Personalized food plans
- Physical activity recommendations
- Targeted nutritional support
- Tracking tools
What Is Metabolic Detoxification?
Each year, more than 4 billion pounds of chemical compounds are released into the environment. Although the body is designed to naturally process and excrete these elements, an abundance of environmental agents combined with poor diet and nutrition can lead to an overburdened system. Metabolic detoxification helps by providing advanced, targeted nutrition to support the elimination of unwanted chemicals from your system.*
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER
page. Content is reviewed by Dr. James M. Cox I